- To fix Studio Display Speaker Not Working -> then you need to unplug the power source from the wall socket and wait for about 10 to 20 seconds and turn it on and your issue will be fixed.
- Update your MacOS to the latest version of MacOS Monterey and this is an issue with Apple itself and you need to update your macOS to the latest version and Apple fixed this issue with a new software version.
If your studio display speaker not working properly and unable to turn on the studio display or no sound from audio or any other issue with studio display speaker then you can easily fix this issue of the studio speaker not working issue on your own. So, lets see in detail below.
Apple confirmed the studio display issue as this issue of studio speakers turning off and turning on and no sound and choppy audio many other issues. Many users experienced this issue and Apple released the fix with the new studio display firmware or software update.
Studio display speaker not working
Below troubleshooting methods will help you fix studio display speaker not working issue and other issue with studio speaker.
Unplug Power Source and Plug Back Again
Step 1: Unplug display power source and all connected cables.
Step 2: Wait for 20 to 30 seconds and then plug back disconnected power cables back to wall socket.
Step 3: Now, go ahead and check with the studio display speaker and your issue of choppy sound or no sound or audio from the studio speaker issue will be resolved.
If this solution doesn’t work then you need to follow the other solution below and fix the issue of choppy audio or sound or studio display speaker issue on your mac.
Update your Studio Display to Latest Version
Step 1: Click on Apple logo on top menu
Step 2: Click on About this mac Option.
Step 3: Now, click on Software update option and check whether there is any new version of software update is available.
Step 4: Click on update, if new version of software is available and update it to the latest version of macOS monterey.
That;s it, once you update your macOS to the latest version of macOS then your issue of studio speakers not working or no sound from studio speakers or choppy sound on studio display speaker issue will be resolved successfully.
Contact Apple Support
If your issue is still not resolved with studio display speaker then you need to contact apple support and explain your issue with studio display speaker and they will guide you accordingly and help you resolve the issue with the studio speaker not working or no sound issue on your mac.
Studio Display choppy audio or Cutting Audio
Restart your studio by unplugging the power source and wait for 10 to 20 seconds and plug back the power source and turn on.
Why Studio Display Speakers Not Working or No Sound When Playing videos
Apple has recently encountered this issue and its not a hardware issue and its a software issue and apple has rolled the fix with the new version of macOS and you need to update it to the latest version inorder to fix this issue.
Restart your studio display speaker and You need to update your macOS to the latest version to fix this issue and its a software bug from apple.
Make sure that your cables are connected properly without any loose connection and use different power cables and this can be an issue with damaged or faulty cables as well.
- Divya is Content Writer and Author and also Reviews Technology Related Articles and Editorial Expert Team Member at A Savvy Web for more than 5 years.
- She has a Degree in Bachelor of Technology (Btech) and Master of Technology (Mtech) From Kakatiya University.
- She has an Expertise in Providing Troubleshooting tips and fixes (solutions) and how to articles and helps to solve issues on Technology Related subjects like iPhone, Android, iOS, Windows, All Smart tv’s and other tech related information.