- Fix front camera not working on iPhone?
- Solution 1 : Force Close Apps
- Solution 2 : Force Restart Your iPhone
- Solution 3 : Press The Top Area
- Solution 4 : Remove the Back Case
- Solution 5 : Check the following things
- Solution 6 : Free up space
- Solution 7 : Reset all Settings
- Why does the iPhone front camera not working on iPhone?
On your iphone if the front camera is flashing or not opening or the front camera app keeps crashing then you can fix this front camera not working this means your camera app on your iphone is not loading properly and you can fix on your own by following methods.
Fix front camera not working on iPhone?
1. Force close Apps
2. Force restart your iphone
3. Press top area
4. Remove back case
5. Free up space
6. Reset all settings
7. Check following things
Solution 1 : Force Close Apps
Step 1: Swipe the screen up from the bottom and pause slightly in the middle of the screen. Here you can see recently closed apps.
Step 2: Swipe all the apps up to close them forcely.
Step 3: Then launch the camera app and check whether the front camera is working or not.
Solution 2 : Force Restart Your iPhone
Step 1: Press the volume up button and release it.
Step 2: Press the volume down button and release it.
Step 3: Hold down the side button until the apple logo appears.
Solution 3 : Press The Top Area
Step 1: First, close the apps running in the background as i said in the first solution.
Step 2: Then press the side button to lock your iphone.
Step 3: Now gently press the top area, especially around the camera using your finger.
Step 4: Now unlock your iphone and then check whether the front camera is working or not.
Solution 4 : Remove the Back Case
- First, remove the back case from your iphone.
- Then force close apps (solution 1) .
- Now clear the camera lens using the soft cloth.
- After that, lock and unlock your iphone.
- Now the front camera should work fine.
Solution 5 : Check the following things
Step 1: First thing is , update your iphone to the latest version of ios.
Step 2: Cool down your iphone if it is hot. Because, the iPhone camera won’t work when your iphone gets overheated.
Step 3: Make sure that nothing is blocking the camera. If possible, remove the tempered glass and check whether the camera is working or not.
Step 4: Switch the front and back camera a few times.
Solution 6 : Free up space
Step 1: First, delete all unwanted files and apps from your iphone to free up space.
Step 2: Then restart your iphone.
Step 3: Now launch the camera app and check whether the front camera is working.
Solution 7 : Reset all Settings
- First, open the settings app on your iphone.
- Scroll down to general and tap it.
- Scroll down to reset and tap it.
- Tap reset all settings.
- Enter your passcode and screen time passcode.
- Select reset all settings in the pop – up box.
- Again select reset all settings in the pop – up box to conform.
- Wait until your iphone restarts.
Why does the iPhone front camera not working on iPhone?
If your iPhone camera is not loaded properly then the front camera app will not open or gets crashed or not open the front camera. If you are running out of space on your internal storage then also the front camera will not open or work on your iPhone.