- To connect bluetooth speakers to hisense smart tv -> Turn on bluetooth on hisense smart tv and put your bluetooth speakers in pairing mode and connect it.
- Go to settings -> Remote and Accessories and turn on and Pair your bluetooth speakers to hisense smart tv.
If you want to connect Bluetooth speakers to HIsense smart tv then you can easily connect them and also you can connect sound bars or airpods to hisense tv or any bluetooth devices to your hisense smart tv and you need to pair your bluetooth devices with your hisense smart tv. It can be JBL bluetooth speakers or Google speakers, redmi speakers or boat speakers or any other bluetooth speakers. So, let’s see in detail below.
Many People wonder if they can connect bluetooth speakers to hisense tv or not and bluetooth headphones and wireless speaker to hisense smart tv. For this you need to enable bluetooth on your hisense smart tv and then connect it to your bluetooth speaker and change output settings.
Connect Bluetooth Speaker to Hisense Smart TV
Below process will help you connect bluetooth speakers to hisense smart tv and any other bluetooth headphones or airpods, soundbars or any bluetooth device.
- Step 1: Press Home button hisense tv remote
- Step 2: Now, Using Arrows on your remote -> go to settings (gear icon) on top right corner and Press ok on remote.
- Step 3: Now, Press down arrow -> Go to Remote and Accessories option and press ok.
- Step 4: Now, your hisense smart tv will search for nearby available Bluetooth devices to connect and pair with bluetooth devices.
- Step 5: Now, grab your bluetooth speaker and turn it on and put your bluetooth speakers in pairing mode
- Step 6: Now, once your hisense smart tv find your bluetooth speakers then it will show you bluetooth speaker on right side.
- Step 7: Now, Grab your remote and Select detected bluetooth device on hisense smart tv and wait for your bluetooth speakers to pair (you will see pairing option while your hisense smart tv is pairing with bluetooth speakers).
- Step 8: Now, you will receive a pairing request on hisense smart tv -> Using remote -> Select Pair and Press ok and confirm and wait for your bluetooth speakers to connect with hisense smart tv.
That’s it, once you connect your bluetooth speakers to hisense smart tv then your sound from hisense smart tv will output from your bluetooth speakers.
You Might Also Like
Turn on Bluetooth On Hisense Smart tv
First you need to turn on your bluetooth on hisense smart tv and pair and connect bluetooth speakers.
- Step 1: Grab your Hisense tv remote and press home button
- Step 2: Navigate to settings
- Step 3: Select Remote and Accessories option and now your hisense smart tv bluetooth will be turned on and it will start searching for nearby bluetooth devices.
No Bluetooth Option On Hisense Smart tv
There will be no bluetooth option present on hisense smart tv and you need to go to settings -> Remote and Accessories and your hisense smart tv will search for nearby available bluetooth devices and connect with other bluetooth devices.
How do i know if my hisense tv has bluetooth
- Step 1: Grab your remote and press home button and Go to settings
- Step 2: Go to Sound -> Sound Output
- Step 3: Now, if you can see Bluetooth options here then your hisense smart tv supports Bluetooth or your Hisense smart tv has Bluetooth.
If you don’t see any bluetooth option then your hisense tv does not have bluetooth.
You can also check with your model number of your hisense smart tv and check if your hisense tv supports bluetooth or not on hisense smart tv official website.
Cant Connect Bluetooth Speakers to Hisense Smart tv
Make sure that your bluetooth speakers are in pairing mode when you try to connect bluetooth speakers to hisense smart tv.
If you can’t connect bluetooth speakers to hisense tv -> you need to unplug power cable and wait for 60 seconds and then plug back hisense smart tv and then try to reconnect.
No sound from Bluetooth Speakers When Connected to Hisnese Smart tv
If you have successfully connected your bluetooth speakers to hisense smart tv and there is no sound from bluetooth speaker then you need to make sure that sound output settings on your hisense smart tv is selected to bluetooth speakers in sound settings on Hisense smart tv.
- Swathi is Content Writer, Author Editorial Team Member at A Savvy Web and She writes about technology troubleshooting guides and helps users to solve issues easily. She has expertise in this area for more than 2+ years of experience.
- She completed her Post Graduation and has an interest in Computers, Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, Smart tv.