- To Clear Other Storage on iPhone -> you can clear app cache on iPhone and turn off iCloud data for unwanted apps on iPhone to create backup files or restore points.
- Turn off iCloud Backup and Delete Safari Browser cache and other apps cache and clear data and free up other storage on iPhone.
- You can create a backup now on iPhone and erase all content on iPhone and start setup process and restore backup from iCloud will reduce and clear other storage on iPhone.
- How to Clear Other Storage on iPhone Without Reset
- Check Other Storage on iPhone
- Turn OFF iCloud for unnecessary Apps on iPhone
- Turn OFF iCloud Backup on iPhone
- Delete Large Files or Review Large Attachments
- Delete Safari Browser Cache and Website all Data
- Erase all Content on iPhone and Setup Again
- Setup iPhone and Restore Data from Backup
On your iPhone if you are having issues with internal storage and running out of space on your iPhone and your iphone storage is huge and you have free up space and clear iPhone Ram on your iPhone and there is still storage data and you want to delete or clear other storage on iPhone without resetting then you can easily do that and clear or delete other storage on iPhone. So, lets see in detail below.
On your iPhone your storage will be consumed by other data and you need to delete apps permanently on iPhone and you can get rid of other storage on iPhone without resettings and free up other space by deleting clear cache and clear data of apps, deleting safari browse history and deleting backup files and restore files on iPhone or copy of backups on iPhone and other methods.
How to Clear Other Storage on iPhone Without Reset
Below methods will help you get rid of delete other storage on iPhone and delete other data on iPhone and free up iPhone data unused data.
Check Other Storage on iPhone
Step 1: Go to settings app on your iPhone
Step 2: Scroll down and tap on General
Step 3: Now, locate iPhone storage and tap on iPhone storage option.
Step 4: Now, Your iPhone storage will be displayed here and to check iPhone other storage data consumed or occupied by other storage -> You need to scroll down all the way to the bottom
Step 5: Side by Other storage you will the amount or size and storage occupied by other storage on your iPhone and the storage will be in 5GB or 120gb or any.
You can’t delete iPhone other storage data but you can make iPhone to consume more other data on your iPhone and you cant delete or clear other data storage on iPhone and Once you tap on other storage date you will not see any option to delete iPhone other data.
Turn OFF iCloud for unnecessary Apps on iPhone
You can reduce other storage on the iPhone by turning off iCloud for unnecessary apps and make iPhone consume less data in other apps.
Step 1: Open settings -> Tap on Profile icon or Banner id.
Step 2: Now, tap on iCloud and then scroll down select the apps here.
Step 3: Turn off iCloud to Backup or create files for unwanted apps which you wont use much and restore or backup is not required for the apps.
Once you turn off iCloud for selective apps to create backup files or restore points then your other storage on iPhone will consume less data and you wont be in need to delete or clear other storage on iPhone.
Turn OFF iCloud Backup on iPhone
Step 1: Launch settings app on iPhone -> Go to General
Step 2: Scroll down and tap on iCloud -> Now, tap on iCloud backup.
Step 3: Now Tap on Backup now and wait for your iCloud to create a new backup on your iPhone.
Step 4: Now, go to iCloud and delete the old backup files.
Delete Large Files or Review Large Attachments
Step 1: Settings -> General -> iPhone storage.
Step 2: Now, tap on review large attachments
Step 3: Tap on edit on top -> Select the large files and review large attachments and delete them.
By deleting large files and review large attachments then you will be able to clear other data on your iPhone.
You Might Also Like
Delete Safari Browser Cache and Website all Data
Step 1: Settings app -> Tap on General
Step 2: Scroll down -> tap on iPhone storage
Step 3: Select safari app from the list of apps -> tap on website data and tap on remove all website data.3
Erase all Content on iPhone and Setup Again
Step 1: Go to settings -> General -> Scroll down and tap on Reset.
Step 2: Now, select Erase All content and settings
Step 3: Tap on Erase and tap on Erase option In popup message -> Select Erase iPhone.
Step 4: Now, enter your iPhone passcode and wait for your iPhone to delete and erase all content on iPhone.
Setup iPhone and Restore Data from Backup
Step 1: Turn on your iPhone and start the setup process and create passcode and agree all steps
Step 2: Now, Once you see apps and data screen -> Select Restore from iCloud backup option.
Step 3: Enter your Apple id and password and login to your iCloud account and tap on continue.
Step 4: Now, Choose backup -> Latest iPhone backups -> wait for your iPhone to restore backup from iCloud.
Now, once your iPhone completes and restores data from iCloud backup then go ahead and check for other data storage on your iPhone and your issue of other storage full or huge issues will be resolved and Other Storage on iPhone will be cleared or deleted or reduced.
- Divya is Content Writer and Author and also Reviews Technology Related Articles and Editorial Expert Team Member at A Savvy Web for more than 5 years.
- She has a Degree in Bachelor of Technology (Btech) and Master of Technology (Mtech) From Kakatiya University.
- She has an Expertise in Providing Troubleshooting tips and fixes (solutions) and how to articles and helps to solve issues on Technology Related subjects like iPhone, Android, iOS, Windows, All Smart tv’s and other tech related information.