- Open Snapchat -> Tap on Profile icon -> Tap on Settings icon on top right corner -> Scroll down and tap on Blocked -> Simply tap on cross icon next to blocked person name and tap on yes and confirm unblocking person on snapchat.
- Once you unblock someone on Snapchat then they will be able to chat and send snaps to you and be able to view stories and other options like normal snapchat user.
If you have blocked someone on snapchat then you can unblock someone on snapchat as well and its pretty easy and there are many good reasons that you have blocked someone at some point by there may be at some time that you want to unblock someone on snapchat and unblock blocked contact on snapchat easily.
Unblock Someone on Snapchat
Below snapchat troubleshooting guide will help you unblock blocked contact on snapchat without hustle easily.
- Open Snapchat on your iPhone or Android
- Tap on the User profile icon on left side bar.
- Now, on the top right corner -> Tap on Gear icon (Settings).
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom until you see blocked option.
- Tap on the Blocked option and you will see a list of people that you have blocked on your snapchat account.
- Tap on Cross arrow next to the blocked contacts and tap on Yes in pop up box.
That’s it, this is how you unblock someone on snapchat.
Will Someone Know if I Unblock Them on Snapchat?
No! Snapchat will not send any notifications to unblocked persons and unblocked person cant know that you have unblocked them and if you unblock them they will be able to contact you and see you on snapchat and hang around with you if you unblock them.
If i unblock Someone on Snapchat What Happens
If you unblock someone on snapchat they will be able to chat and send and share snaps with you and they will be able to view stories and charms as well.
Does unblocking someone on Snapchat add them back?
When you block someone on snapchat and when you unblock the person then he won’t be in your friends list and you need to add the person again to your snapchat friend list.
Mostly, It happens instantly or a couple of hours and it can take 24hrs if you want to add someone back to your friend list on snapchat after unblocking.
You need to add them to snapchat friends list and it can take upto 24 hrs to add unblocked person to your friend list and you need to search by the username and add person to friend list on snapchat.
- Swathi is Content Writer, Author Editorial Team Member at A Savvy Web and She writes about technology troubleshooting guides and helps users to solve issues easily. She has expertise in this area for more than 2+ years of experience.
- She completed her Post Graduation and has an interest in Computers, Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, Smart tv.