- Fix iMessage and Facetime Stuck on Verifying Phone Number
- Solution 1: Reset Network Settings
- Solution 2: Turn on iMessage and Facetime
- Solution 3: Check Content and Privacy Restrictions
- Solution 4: Set Date & Time Automatically.
- Solution 5: Restart your iPhone
- Solution 6: Eject the Sim Card and Reinsert it.
When you are trying to activate facetime and it gets stuck on verifying phone number on iPhone or iPad or MacBook pro then you need to follow these simple methods and reset network settings and turn on iMessage and facetime and other content privacy restrictions and fix facetime stuck on verifying.
Fix iMessage and Facetime Stuck on Verifying Phone Number
Solution 1: Reset Network Settings
Step 1: Open your Settings App on your iphone
Step 2: Scroll down the screen and Click on General then the General screen is displayed on the screen
Step 3: Scroll down the screen and Click on Reset option the Reset screen is shown
Step 4: Click on Reset Network Settings the enter passcode screen is displayed.
Step 5: Enter your Passcode then the popup is displayed on the screen.
Step 6: Again Click on Reset Network Settings