- Restart your iphone and restart your wifi router and modem and charge your iphone properly and strat transfer data from old iphone to new iphone.
- Reset network settings and update your iphone to latest version on both iphone devices.
- Fix Data Transfer Cannot Be Completed on iPhone 14, 13, 12, 11, x, xr
- Restart iPhone
- Restart your Router or Modem
- Update Both Devices to Latest iOS Software Version
- Reset Network Settings on Both Devices
- Charge Both iPhone
- How do I fix my data transferred iPhone 14, 13, 12?
- Why is it taking so long to transfer data to my new iPhone 14, 13, 12
If you have bought a new iphone and trying to setup and transfer data from old iphone to new iPhone 14, 13, 12, 11, x, xr or any other iphone and unable to transfer data and setup couldn’t complete and says “ Data Transfer Cannot Be Completed on iPhone due to storage” issue can be fixed easily and fix iphone transferring data stuck on estimating time remaining. So, lets see in detail below.
Many iphone users experienced this issue while transferring data from their old iphone to new iPhone and experienced this error Data Transfer Cannot Be Completed on iPhone and transfer cannot be completed due to storage issue and new iphone 14, 13, 12 will have more storage space than older one.
Fix Data Transfer Cannot Be Completed on iPhone 14, 13, 12, 11, x, xr
Below methods will help you fix data transfer which cannot be completed due to storage issue on any iphone 14, 13, 12 etc.
Step 1: Open settings -> Tap on General -> Tap on Shutdown
Step 2: Now, slide to power off and wait for your iphone to shutdown.
Step 3: Wait for few minutes and then turn on your iphone.
A simple restart will fix almost all issues and once you restart your iphone then go ahead and start the transfer from old iphone to new iphone.
Restart your Router or Modem
Most of the time this can be an issue with wifi router or modem and due to unstable wifi internet connectivity or internet keeps disconnecting and connecting or any wifi disconnecting issue this issue can happen and iphone may transfer data double time due to wifi disconnectivity issue.
Step 1: Unplug router or modem power cable from wall socket
Step 2: Wait for 10 to 20 seconds
Step 3: Plug back router power cable and wait for your router to come online and then connect your iphone to wifi.
Once you reset or restart your wifi router or modem then go ahead and start transferring data from old iphone to new iphone 14, 13, 12, and data transfer will be successfully.
Update Both Devices to Latest iOS Software Version
Step 1: Open settings and tap on general
Step 2: Tap on Software Update and check for software update and if any new iOS software update version is available the download and install latest iOS version and update it to the latest version.
If you are running an older version on one device and latest version on other iPhone device and start transferring data then this issue can happen and update both devices to latest version.
Reset Network Settings on Both Devices
Step 1: Launch settings -> General -> Tap on Reset and Transfer iPhone
Step 2: Enter passcode and tap on reset network settings and confirm in pop up message and wait for the iphone to reset network settings.
You need to reset network settings on both iphone devices that you are transferring both devices.
Charge Both iPhone
Charge both your iphone and sometimes this issue can happen and some of the iphone users resolved this issue of Data Transfer Cannot Be Completed on iPhone 14, 13, 12, by just charging their both iphones.
How do I fix my data transferred iPhone 14, 13, 12?
You need to reset network settings and update iphone to latest version and network issues cause iphone data to interrupt and cause data interruption while transferring data from old iphone to new iphone.
Why is it taking so long to transfer data to my new iPhone 14, 13, 12
If you are having too much data to transfer or large amount of data to transfer from old iphone to new iphone this can take long time or any network related issue can also cause this issue of iphone transferring data stuck on estimating time remaining issue.
Reset network settings and update your iphone to latest iOS version and reset router and modem.
Just wait for a while and check with wifi internet connection and reset modem or wifi and update iphone on both devices.
- Rajeshwari is Senior Content Writer, Author, and Also Senior Editorial Team Member at A Savvy Web and She has a Degree in Bachelor of Technology (Btech) and (Master of Technology) Mtech from JNTU and is a real time expert. She writes about technology guides and troubleshooting guides (tips and Solutions) and helps users to solve issues easily. She has expertise in this area for more than 5+ years of experience and enthusiastic to provide troubleshooting tips and fixes and how to articles on Tech Related subjects like iPhone, Android, iOS, Smart tv and other tech related solutions and easy methods to fix.