- To fix insignia smart tv hdmi ports not working -> Disconnect all hdmi cables connected to your insignia smart tv and wait for 60 seconds and plug them back and turn on.
- Change hdmi faulty cables and change hdmi port and fix no signal hdmi or hdmi port not working issues on insignia smart tv.
- Fix Insignai Smart tv HDMI port not working or No signal hdmi error
- Power Off All HDMI Connected Cables
- Change HDMI Cable or Faulty HDMI Cables
- Change hdmi Settings and HDMI Ports
- Where is the hdmi port on my insignia tv?
- Why do i Get to See Hdmi no Signal or hdmi ports not working issues on insignia smart tv
On your insignia smart tv if you have connected your cable to hdmi ports and you are getting no signal hdmi port error all of sudden or when you are inserting or plugging in hdmi cable to hdmi port on insignia smart tv or hdmi tv av input not working and getting to see no signal hdmi port error then you can easily fix this issue on your own without having any trouble. So, let’s see in detail below.
You need to change insignia smart tv hdmi cable and hdmi settings on insignia smart tv and reset hdmi settings and try new cable and other methods explained below.
Fix Insignai Smart tv HDMI port not working or No signal hdmi error
Below insignia tv troubleshooting methods will help you get back your hdmi port working.
Power Off All HDMI Connected Cables
Step 1: Remove all hdmi cables connected to your insignia smart tv.
Step 2: Disconnect all hdmi cables and remove power outlet of insinga tv
Step 3: Remove router or modem cable and other hdmi cables connected to your insignia smart tv.
Step 4: Now, press and hold the power button on back of your insignia smart tv for 30 seconds.
Step 5: After 30 seconds release the power key button.
Step 6: Now, connect all hdmi removed cables back to your insignia smart tv.
Now, turn on your insignia smart tv and you will not face any issue with hdmi port not working on insignia smart tv. Most of the time hdmi cables will not work and some times due to power fluctuation you can experience and get to see insignia smart tv hdmi ports not working issue or no singal error hdmi ports issues.
You Might Also Be Interested
- How to Fix Insignia TV with No Sound but Picture
- How to Airplay From Mac To insignia Smart tv
- Install or Get ESPN Plus on ANY Insignia Smart TV
- Clear Cache and Clear Data and Force stop apps in Insignia Smart tv
- How to Fix Insignia Smart tv Apps Not Working (Frozen, Unresponsive, Stuck
Change HDMI Cable or Faulty HDMI Cables
Change your hdmi cable and plug in new hdmi cable, sometimes hdmi cable itself may be culprit and if hdmi cable gets damaged then your hdmi ports av no source or no singal error.
Change hdmi Settings and HDMI Ports
If your hdmi cable is connected to hdmi 1 then remove hdmi cable and plug hdmi cable to hdmi port 2 and then press input button and select source hdmi 2 and see if your hdmi ports are working on insignia smart tv.
Where is the hdmi port on my insignia tv?
On back of your insignia smart tv you will get to see hdmi written on connecting portals of cables where you can plug in hdmi cables in different hdmi ports.
Why do i Get to See Hdmi no Signal or hdmi ports not working issues on insignia smart tv
If your hdmi ports gets corrupted and if you are having fault cables or hdmi cables gets damaged or if there is any power fluctuation which results in hdmi cables then you will get to see hdmi no signal and cables and ports will get damaged and you need to contact insignia smart tv support to replace the hdmi ports and replace the hdmi faulty cables.