If you are using airpods and you notice that your airpods are losing battery fast or right airpod loses battery faster than left or airpod battery draining quicky when not in use or any other airpod battery issues then you can fix airpod loosing battery fast or Airpod battery draining issues by following simple troubleshooting methods and check airpods uneven battery and battery life.
How to fix Airpods Loosing Battery Fast?
Simple Troubleshooting Procedures to Fix the Issue Right Airpod/Airpod pro Loses Battery Faster than Left
Solution 1 : Select the same Settings for both Airpods/Airpods Pro
- First, Launch Settings app on your iPhone.
- Then tap “Bluetooth“.
- Tap the (i) info icon next to your Airpods name.
- Scroll down to DOUBLE-TAP ON AIRPOD section and then select “Left”.
- Here you can see five options. Select “Play/Pause” for Double-Tap on the left airpod.
- After that, go back to the Airpods options screen and select “Right”.
- Here also you can see five options. Select Play/Pause for Double-Tap on the right airpod.
Solution 2 : Turn off “Automatic Ear Detection”
- First, Launch Settings app.
- Then tap “Bluetooth”.
- Here tap the (i) info icon next to your Airpods name.
- Scroll down to “Automatic Ear Detection” and turn it on.
Solution 3 : Forget your Airpods and then Reconnect
- First, open the Settings app.
- Then tap “Bluetooth”.
- After that, tap (i) info icon next to your Airpods name.
- Then tap “Forget This Device”.
- Select “Forget Device” in pop-up box to confirm.
- Then take your Airpods case and place your Airpods inside the case. After that, close the lid. Wait for 30 seconds and then open the lid. With the lid open, hold down the Setup Button until the status light flashing amber.
- Then turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone.
- Keep your Airpods next your iPhone; you will be asked to connect your Airpods to your iPhone and connect it.
- Now turn off “Automatic Ear Detection” (Solution 2) and then select the options you want for left and right Airpods (Solution 1).
- Now both Airpods should show the same percentage.
Solution 4 : Clean the Airpods and Airpods case
- First, take your Airpods from the case.
- Then take a Q-tip and clean the inside of the case using it.
- Now Blow into the case.
- After that, clean the bottom of the Airpods using the Q-tip.
- Then place your Airpods inside the case. After that, close the lid. Wait for 30 seconds and then open the lid. With the lid open, hold down the Setup Button until the status light flashing amber.
- Now connect your Airpods to a power source and let them fully charge.
That’s it, once you perform all the above steps and after that you can use the Airpods and check battery percentage on both Airpods and you will not see Airpods loosing battery faster all of sudden.
Does leaving AirPods in case drain battery?
No! Airpods don’t use battery whenever they kept for long time in case. Battery can be drained due to heavy usage when speaking on call for long time.