Method 1 : Disable auto – running programs
- Select Apple menu > system preferences > users & groups.
- Select login terms.
- Now check the applications that are running automatically wherever you login your Mac.
- Then select the “ _” option to remove from the list.
Method 2 : Check & disable the “ power – hungry apps”
- Go to applications .
- Select utilities option .
- Now, double click to open “ activity monitor “.
- Now , identify the applications that are running with huge CPU space.
- If you find any applications are running select that application and click on “ x” button at the top – left corner of the screen and select “ force quit” option.
- So , this will help you to increase your Mac performance immediately.
Method 3 : Change your display settings
- Launch system preferences .
- Double click on accessibility option .
- Now, choose display option .
- Now, check the reduce motion and reduce transparency box.
- So, this will instantly increase your Mac.
Method 4 : Clear users cache files
- Launch finder on that select go option .
- Then select go to folder option .
- Now, enter the path “/library/ caches/“ and select “ go” button .
- Now, select each folder and delete the cache files .
Note : you should delete the caches files inside the folder but you should not delete the folders.
Method 5 : Free up your RAM space
- Open “ terminal” using spotlight search.
- Here , type the code “ sudo purge” and hit on enter option on your keyboard .
- Now, enter your “ system password” and again hit on enter option.