iPhone users are getting an Alert message like “Weak Security” in Wi-Fi after updating to iOS 14. That’s really a serious problem. They are few solutions given below which can help you free from the problem.
Fix weak security alerts on iPhone
Solutions 1 : Change your WiFi router settings type :
So,When you change your Wi-fi Router settings you will not get an warning message like be security on your iPhone .
- Launch settings .
- Tap on Wi-Fi .
- Select the information symbol (i) .
- We can see the Router option at the below , we have to copied that number.
- After that go to safari app and paste that number.
- 6. We will see the login page in that enter your user name and password.
- Tap on login.
- We will see the D-Link product page hear, in that you have to select Wireless Setup which is on left side .
- After that we can see the two settings Wireless Basics and Wireless Security.
- Select Wireless Security , after that we have changed encryption type , that you will have to select WPA2(AES).
- Then tap on done and then give apply changes.
- Wait for a few seconds to complete the process.
- Now check whether your wifi is connected without any warning message.
Mainly, Apple watch connection with Wi-Fi depends on iPhone, until you use Apple watch series 3 LTE model. First two…
Airpods pros, airpods and other headsets with H1 or W1 chip, including powerbeats pro will automatically pair with Apple watch.…
Update your iPhone to fix weak security alerts on iPhone
We need to update the iPhone.They are few more other solutions about updating your iPhone :
1. Go to settings
2. Tap on general.
3 . Then tap on software update .
4. Select that ” software update ” option, in that give Automatic Update.
5. Now see that you have turned on Download iOS Updates
6. Then Update that ,it install software updates overnight after they have been downloaded
You need to update your iPhone and change settings on your iphone wifi router as explained above.