- To fix ipad Brightness keeps dimming -> turn off auto brightness by going to settings -> Accessibility feature -> Display and text -> turn off auto brightness.
- Turn off true tone brightness settings and increase brightness using slider and you can turn on the reduce white point option and use the slider accordingly.
- Even if you have turned off brightness on an ipad and you are seeing and screen dimming after turning off brightness then it is because your ipad is getting heat and the screen going dim when it is heated.
On your iPad if your ipad brightness keeps dimming and ipad adjust brightness automatically then you need to make sure that you have turned off auto brightness settings and even though after turning off automatic brightness also ipad screen goes dim then this means your device is getting too hot and screen goes dim automatically if iPad gets heated and its internal components gets heated or iPad itself reduces the brightness inorder cool down the phone.
Many Users experience this issue of iPad brightness keeps dimming and there are easy ways to get rid of iPad automatically dimming screen issue very easily and you can experience the issue when you are charging or when you turn on auto brightness and other solution as well.
VI - Enabled
Fix iPad Brightness Keeps Dimming
Below troubleshooting methods fix if your iPad keeps dimming issue
Turn off true tone feature and Increase iPad Brightness
Step 1: On the top right hand side swipe from top to button.
Step 2: Press and hold the brightness slider and brightness settings will pop up.
Step 3: Now turn on the true tone brightness option to ON and make sure to increase brightness of true tone brightness
Once you increase brightness and turn off true tone feature then your ipad brightness keeps dimming should be fixed and your iPad screen will not go dim when using iPad.
Change Brightness Settings
Step 1: Go to Settings -> Scroll down and tap on accessibility
Step 2: Now, on the right side -> tap on display and text size.
Step 3: Scroll down and tap on auto brightness and turn it off.
You May Also Like
1) How to Cast or Connect or Mirror iPad Screen to Samsung Smart tv – Airplay
2) How to Change Screen Timeout Settings Before Sleep on iPad Air 5
3) How to Disable 3 dots on iPad SplitScreen Mode
4) How to Fix iPad Stuck on Black Screen And Won’t Turn ON
5) How to Share iPad screen on Mac Wirelessly
Reduce White Point feature
Step 1: Open settings -> Tap on Accessibility
Step 2: Tap on Display and Text Size
Step 3: Scroll down and tap on Reduce white point feature and turn it on by toggling the button,
Step 4: Now, by using this reduced white point slider -> you can increase and decrease the brightness accordingly as you wish and your iPad screen will not dim on its own.
Once you turn on this reduced white point feature your issue of ipad brightness keeps dimming on its own when using ipad will be fixed.
Why Does my iPhone Screen keep dimming with auto Brightness off
On your iPhone, If you are experiencing the issue of iphone screen keep dimming with auto brightness off and even when you turn off brightness in settings -> Accessibility -> Display and text size and turned off auto brightness feature from here and iphone screen goes dim automatically then this happens if your device gets too warm or your device is getting too hot when charging and iphone itself is getting heat and screen is getting dim to reduce the temperature of iPhone or iPad.
iPad Change Brightness Shortcut
Scroll from top to bottom bright up control panel and tap on brightness and adjust brightness from here using slider up and down and turn off brightness from here.
iPad Brightness Nits
The peak iPad brightness nits can go up to 500 nits (513 nits) and different iPad version have different iPad brightness nits like ipad air 2 and iPad pro with other generations of iPad.