> If you experience any of the following issues and you’ve checked your settings, restart your device:
● Won’t sync
● Won’t respond to taps, swipes, or button press
● Won’t track steps or other data
● Won’t show notifications or reminders
Steps to Restart Your Fitbit Charge 2
● press and hold the button on your tracker for 8 seconds.
● Release the button.
● When you see a smile icon
● the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
Other Solutions to Restart your Fitbit charge
● On Fitbit Charge 3 and Fitbit Charge 4, you can restart your tracker from your wrist. Open the Settings app and tap About > Reboot Device.
● If your Charge series tracker is unresponsive: .
● Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
● Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
● Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display.
● Press and hold the button to restart your tracker:
● Charge 2—press and hold the button on your tracker for 4 seconds. When you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
● Charge 3 & Charge 4—press and hold the button on your tracker for 8 seconds. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
● Disconnect your tracker from the charging cable.
● Your tracker should now work normally.
Factory Reset your Fitbit Charge
•Attach the charging cable to your tracker and plug the other end into a USB port. •Press and hold the button for approximately two seconds and without letting go of the button: •Remove the charging cable from your tracker.
•Wait about seven to nine more
•seconds after removing the charging cable.
•Let go of the button and hold it down again.
•After “ALT” and a white screen flash, let go of the button and hold it down again. •After you feel a vibration, let go of the button and hold it down again.
•After you see “ERROR,” let go of the button and hold it down again.
•After you see “ERASE,” let go of the button. The tracker will turn off.
•To turn your tracker back on, press the button or attach the charging cable (make sure to plug in the other end of the cable). If the time on your tracker reads 0:00,
• the reset was successful.