- Open App store on iPhone and download and install Samsung Galaxy Watch App and open galaxy watch app and select galaxy watch and pair and connect it to iPhone.
- Not All Samsung Watches are supported with iPhone iOS and make sure you keep samsung galaxy watch in pairing mode and close to iphone when you connect.
- How to Connect Samsung galaxy to iPhone and Pair it
- Download and install Samsung Galaxy Wearable App
- Pair and Connect Samsung Galaxy Watch to iPhone
- How to Turn on Samsung Galaxy Watch
- Keep Samsung Galaxy Watch in Pairing Mode
- Can i Connect Samsung Galaxy Watch to iPhone
- Connect Galaxy watch 4 to iPhone 13
- Compatible Samsung Galaxy Watch with iPhone iOS
- Samsung Galaxy Watches That Are Not Compatible with iPhone iOS
If you want to connect your Samsung Galaxy Watch to iPhone and download Samsung wearable app on iPhone and keep your Galaxy smart watch in pairing mode and connect it to iPhone easily and it can be any iPhone 14, 13, 12, 11 running on any iOS Software version or any Samsung galaxy watch 5, 4, or 3 and not all Galaxy watches will support and run with iPhone iOS software as well . So, let’s see in detail below.
How to Connect Samsung galaxy to iPhone and Pair it
Below Samsung galaxy watch guide will help you keep your Samsung galaxy smart watch in pairing mode and connect it to iPhone.
Download and install Samsung Galaxy Wearable App
- Open Apple App store on iPhone
- Tap on the top Search bar and search for Samsung Galaxy Watch (Gear S).
- Tap on the Get button and install Samsung Galaxy Watch App
Pair and Connect Samsung Galaxy Watch to iPhone
- Open Galaxy Watch App on iPhone and Tap on Continue and Agree
- Now, select the watch that is available to connect like Samsung Galaxy Active, Galaxy Watch 3 etc and tap on it.
- If your galaxy watch is supported, then you will get a prompt message “connect to galaxy watch” and confirm to connect via Bluetooth and tap on connect.
- Bring your galaxy watch close to iPhone and let iPhone detect your Samsung galaxy watch and you will get a Prompt message “Bluetooth Pairing required” and tap on Pair.
- Tap on the check mark on your Galaxy Watch and on your iPhone, just follow the onscreen instructions and complete the setup process and connect Samsung galaxy watch to iPhone.
That’s it, this is how you connect your Samsung Galaxy watch to iPhone successfully.
How to Turn on Samsung Galaxy Watch
Grab your Samsung galaxy watch and press and hold the side power button for 10 seconds and wait until you see the Samsung logo and let it turn on itself.
Keep Samsung Galaxy Watch in Pairing Mode
To keep Samsung galaxy watch in pairing mode, first you need to charge your Samsung galaxy watch properly and press and hold side power button and turn on galaxy watch and then you need to add a new device to your Samsung galaxy watch.
Can i Connect Samsung Galaxy Watch to iPhone
Yes! You can connect any model of samsung galaxy watch to any iPhone iOS version mostly and you will need to install Samsung Galaxy watch app and pair it with your iPhone and connect it with iphone running on any version of iOS.
Connect Galaxy watch 4 to iPhone 13
Download Galaxy Watch app on your iPhone 13 and few samsung watches work with iphone 13 or iphone 14 and few samsung galaxy watches work only with android devices and open galaxy watch app and pair and connect it via bluetooth.
Compatible Samsung Galaxy Watch with iPhone iOS
Not All samsung Galaxy Watches are compatible to run on iPhone iOS version and only few of them supports on iPhone iOS via bluetooth.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 – Using Bluetooth via Galaxy Watch iOS App
- Galaxy Watch – Using Bluetooth via Galaxy Watch iOS App
- Galaxy Watch Active – Using Bluetooth via Galaxy Watch iOS App
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 – Using Bluetooth via Galaxy Watch iOS App.
Samsung Galaxy Watches That Are Not Compatible with iPhone iOS
Galaxy watch 5 and Galaxy Watch 5 pro, Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, Galaxy Watch 4 Classic, Gear 1, Gear 2, Gear 3 and complete list of non-supported Samsung galaxy watches with iPhone iOS.
- Rajeshwari is Senior Content Writer, Author, and Also Senior Editorial Team Member at A Savvy Web and She has a Degree in Bachelor of Technology (Btech) and (Master of Technology) Mtech from JNTU and is a real time expert. She writes about technology guides and troubleshooting guides (tips and Solutions) and helps users to solve issues easily. She has expertise in this area for more than 5+ years of experience and enthusiastic to provide troubleshooting tips and fixes and how to articles on Tech Related subjects like iPhone, Android, iOS, Smart tv and other tech related solutions and easy methods to fix.