If you are having iphone 12 screen glitching issues then you need to force restart your iphone, restart your iphone, turn off auto brightness and remove back case and perform troubleshooting methods to fix iphone 12 screen glitches.
Fix iPhone 12 Screen Glitching issues
Solution 1: Turn Off “Auto-Brightness”
- Open Settings App on your iPhone.
- Scroll down to “Accessibility” and tap on it.
- Tap “Display & Text Size”.
- Then turn off “Auto-Brightness”.
Solution 2: Press the Screen with two fingers
- Give a presser with two fingers on the top part of the screen.
- Now your iPhone screen should work normally without any glitching.
- Many iPhone users said that pressing on the screen perfectly for them.
Solution 3: Remove the Back Case
- Remove the back case from your iPhone.
- Wait for 1 or 2 minutes and then check whether your iPhone screen is glitching.
Sometimes unsuitable Back Case may cause this issue. So try to use the case which is soft and suitable for your iPhone.
Solution 4: Force Restart
- Press the Volume Up Button and Release it.
- Then press the Volume Down Button and Release it.
- Hold Down the side Button until the Apple logo appears.
Solution 5: Reset All Settings
- Open Settings app.
- Scroll down to “General” and tap on it.
- Scroll down to “Reset” and tap it.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter your Passcode and Screen Time Passcode.
- Select “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
- Again select “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box to conform.
- Wait until your iPhone restarts.
Some other solutions to fix iphone 12 screen glitching issue
- Updated your iPhone to the latest version of iOS. If this is a Software glitch, updating your iPhone will definitely fix this issue.
- If this issue occurs while opening or using the specific app. Uninstall that app and check whether your iPhone screen is working normally.