- Place you Aripod’s into a charging case and let them charge and then try to reset your airpod’s pro or air.
- Clean your Airpods case if it is filled with dust or anything gets filled inside the case and connect Airpods and then forget airpods and try to reset Aripods pro or air.
When you are trying to reset your Airpod’s pro or Airpod’s and when you press power button on your Airpods and you are not settings any amber light or Airpods won’t reset no amber light issue when trying to reset Airpod’s pro or air or Airpods pro won’t reset or connect then you can follow these simple methods and fix this issue with Airpod’s pro or air easily. So, let’s see in detail below.
Resettings Airpods pro or Airpods Air is pretty easy and you can reset by pressing power button and wait until you see amber light and when you don’t see amber light then your airpods pro or air is refusing to reset and no amber light issue on airpods pro or air and factory reset airpods pro.
Airpods Pro Won’t Reset No Amber Light 2022
Below Airpods troubleshooting methods will help you fix airpods won’t reset and there is no amber light when resetting airpods.
Insert Airpods Properly and Push Them Down
- Put both Airpods into your Airpods case
- Now, slightly push the Airpods down inside the case while resetting.
When you slightly push your airpods down and try to reset airpods by pressing the power button then your airpods will reset properly and your issue of airpods pro won’t reset or No Amber light issue will be resolved.
Charge your Airpods
You need to charge your airpods and re-settings also require a little bit of charging and you need to place airpods into airpods case and close the lid and let them charge for a moment and then try to reset airpods pro or air.
Clean Inside Case of Airpods
Sometimes, due to dust present inside the airpods case can cause this issue of airpods pro or air won’t reset or no amber light when trying to reset issue.
- Grab a soft cloth and remove airpods from airpods case
- Now, using a clean soft cloth, clean the inside airpods case and blow some air into the airpods case and clean it.
- Now, insert the airpods into the airpods case and try to reset your airpods pro or air.
Once you clean the inside case of Airpods then go ahead and reset airpods and your issue of airpods not resettings or airpods resetting not showing amber light or airpods won’t reset no amber light issue will be resolved.
Connect and Forget Airpods and Reset
- Put your Airpods into the Airpods charging case and close the lid.
- Wait for 30 seconds and Open Airpods lid.
- Now, place the airpods in your ear and connect it to your iPhone.
- Now, Grab your iPhone and Open Settings -> Tap on Bluetooth
- Tap info (i) icon next to the connected Airpods pro or air.
- Tap on forget this device -> Tap on Forget this device in popup and confirm.
- Now, place the airpods inside the case -> Hold down setup button for 10 to 15 seconds until the status light flashes amber and then white
That;s it, once you connect your airpods to your iPhone and then forget the airpods (this device) then you will be able to reset your airpods successfully.
How do you force reset an AirPods pro?
- Keep your Airpods in Airpods case and close the lid
- Now, wait for a few minutes and charge the case.
- Now, press the power button on your airpods pro or air until you see ambient light and then white light.
That’s it, once you see ambient light and then white light then your airpods have been reset successfully and you need to start the setup process and pair your airpods again and start using airpods.
Airpods Pro Won’t Reset or Connect
If your airpods are not having enough charging or if your airpods case is filled with dust or any dust material then you can experience this issue of airpods pro or air not resettings issue when resetting airpods.
If you Airpods are not having enough charging then you airpods pro won’t reset and you need to place airpods into charging case and charge airpods and then try to reset your airpods pro or air and clean your airpods pro or air and place them inside airpods case properly and try to reset.
Place Airpods into Airpods case and Close the LID -> Press power and hold power button until you see amber light and then white light and your airpods will reset successfully.