On your iPhone you ever wondered why your iPhone volume sound goes down without your notice?
On your iPhone if your iPhone shows volume turned down all of sudden without your notice and volume sound goes high and down then this is due to the usage of your headphone for the last seven days settings and automatically iPhone volume will be tuned down to protect your hearing, sound and Haptic on your iPhone. So lets see in detail how to fix volume turned down on your iPhone.
How to fix iPhone shows volume turned down
Solution 1 : Turn off attention aware features
- Go to Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap on Face ID and Passcode.
- Now turn off Attention and Aware Features if it’s turned on.
Solution 2 : Disable headphone notifications and reduce loud sounds
- Open Settings app.
- Tap on Sound and Haptics.
- Now tap on Reduce Loud Sounds or Headphone Safety.
- Here turn off Headphone Notifications and Reduce Loud sounds.
Solution 3 : Check for software update
- First Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi.
- Then go to Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap on General.
- Here tap on Software Update.
- If new version of iOS update is available, tap Download and install.
Why How to fix iPhone shows volume turned down?
iPhone volume goes down due to headphone settings which turns down if continuation usage of your headphone settings are set to last seven days.
If your iPhone volume shows volume turned down all of sudden then you need to turn off attention aware features, check for software update and disable headphone notifications, also reduce loud sounds in iPhone settings.